Damascus, Khalid al-Azem, Museum
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
Patterns in this class have approximate geometry with only a few properties defined which are listed below.
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *10• (d10).
- Contains one regular pentagon.
- Contains at least one "regular" 10-pointed star polygon.
- The tiling satisfies the two-colour condition.
- Contains kites.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- Photo by Dick Osseman (Khalid al-Azem, Museum, Damascus, Syria. Roundel on wall by entrance) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]