Damascus, Tekkiye Suleymaniye
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
Patterns in this class have approximate geometry with only a few properties defined which are listed below.
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *6• (d6).
- Contains at least one "regular" two-pointed star polygon.
- Contains one regular hexagon.
- Contains at least one "regular" 6-pointed star polygon.
- The tiling satisfies the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- Photo by Dick Osseman (Tekkiye Suleymaniye, Damascus, Syria. Roundel on arch) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc] (1554-560AD, 961--64AH)