Musee Archeologique, Tlemcen
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
Patterns in this class have approximate geometry with only a few properties defined which are listed below.
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- Contains at least one "regular" 8-pointed star polygon.
- Contains at least one "regular" 20-pointed star polygon.
- The tiling satisfies the two-colour condition.
- Contains kites.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- Photo from Art Archive (Tlemcen, Algeria, Geometric tile mosaic from the now destroyed madrasah founded by the Ziyanid sultan Abu Tashfin) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]
Collections of similar tilings