(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
The pattern has an asymmetry tile which would conventional be an error. For the usual drawing, see Mirza Akber, Leather Roll(1).
Patterns in this class have approximate geometry with only a few properties defined which are listed below.
- The symmetry group of the tiling is 2*22 (cmm).
- Contains at least one "regular" two-pointed star polygon.
- Contains two regular pentagons.
- Contains at least one "regular" 10-pointed star polygon.
- The tiling does not satisfy the two-colour condition.
- Contains kites.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- Photo from Miroslaw Majewski (Bibi-Khanym, Samarkand, Central Asia. Note asymmetric tile) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]