(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
Patterns in this class have approximate geometry with only a few properties defined which are listed below.
- The symmetry group of the tiling is 442 (p4).
- Contains at least one "regular" four-pointed star polygon.
- Contains at least one "regular" 8-pointed star polygon.
- The tiling does not satisfy the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is not edge-to-edge.
- Part 2, Plate 85 (Fatehpur Sikri, Jodh Bai's Palace, India) of E W Smith,. The Moghul Architecture of Fathpur-Sikri, Archaeological Survey of India, 1896. [smith2]