(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is 442 (p4).
- Contains one regular four-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of (undefined).
- Contains one regular 8-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of (undefined).
- There are 12 non-regular reflective tiles.
- The tiling is not edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 100 polygons.
- Part 2, Plate 85 (Fatehpur Sikri, Jodh Bai's Palace, India) of E W Smith,. The Moghul Architecture of Fathpur-Sikri, Archaeological Survey of India, 1896. [smith2]