Friday Mosque, Farumad
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *632 (p6m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 60°.
- Contains two regular hexagons.
- There is one non-regular reflective tile.
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has one finite interlace and no infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 233 polygons.
- Photo from book (Friday mosque, Farumad, Iran. turquoise, cobalt insets and pottery fragments in strapwoork) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]
Collections of similar tilings