Bourgoin, Plate 6
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *632 (p6m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 30°.
- Contains one regular hexagon.
- Contains one regular 6-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 60°.
- There are four non-regular reflective tiles (including one kite).
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has one finite interlace and one infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 355 polygons.
- Page 27, photo13 (Lashkar-i Bazar, Afghanistan, Central Asia) from [bonner] (1036AD, 426AH)
- Page 238, Fig. 102a (al-Aqsa mosque, Jerusalem. Minbar) from [bonner] (1168-74AD, 563-9AH)
- Figure 59 (Zayn al-Din Yusuf, Cairo, Egypt) from [hill2] (1298AD, 697AH)
- Thesaurus Islamicus M221P0016 (Salar and Sangar al-Gawli, Cairo, Egypt. Remains of wall in southwest area, left end of inscription band) from [pc] (1303AD, 702AH)
- Page 27 (Aqsunqur, Cairo, Egypt. From mausoleum and mosque of Ibrahim Aga. No colouring) from [hessemer] (1347AD, 747AH)
- Figure 186, page 197 (Qawsun, Cairo, Egypt. No colouring in original, window lattice) from [briggs]
- Page 156 from [abas]
- Plate 6 from [bourgoin]
- Sotheby catalogue (Bone-inlaid wood panel) from [pc]