Bourgoin, Plate 8
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is 632 (p6).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 60°.
- Contains one regular 6-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 60°.
- There are no non-regular reflective pairs and one tile with no mirror image.
- The tiling does not satisfy the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is not edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 37 polygons.
- Page 109 (reflected) from [critchlow]
- Page 24(3) from [wade]
- Page 355 from [abas]
- Photo EGY 1130 (Imam al-Shafi'i, Cairo, Egypt) from [wadei]
- Plate 8 from [bourgoin]