Bourgoin, Plate 14
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *632 (p6m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 30°.
- Contains one square.
- Contains one regular 6-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 90°.
- There is one non-regular reflective tile.
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has one finite interlace and no infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 127 polygons.
- Plate 83, left (Friday mosque, Isfahan, Iran) from [seherr] (1325AD, 725AH)
- Photo by David Wade: EGY 1423 (Qaytbay, Cairo, Egypt) from [wadei] (1474AD, 878AH)
- E.3784-1938 (Cairo, Egypt, Sketchbook by James Wild) from [vami]
- Figure 87 of Volume 3, Page 60 (Tomb of Sheikh Safi, Ardebil, Iran) from [iran]
- Figure 87 of Volume 3, Page 61 (Atabaki courtyard, Qom, Iran) from [iran]
- Page 110 from [critchlow]
- Page 143 from [abas]
- Plate 14 from [bourgoin]