Bourgoin, Plate 18
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *632 (p6m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 30°.
- Contains one equilateral triangle.
- Contains one regular two-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 60°.
- Contains one regular 6-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 60°.
- There are two non-regular reflective tiles (including one kite).
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has one finite interlace and no infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 225 polygons.
- Figure 511 (Dunaysir mosque, Turkey. Mihrab) from [hill] (1200AD, 596AH)
- Photo by David Wade: SYR 0428 (Madrasah al-Zahiriye, Aleppo, Syria) from [wadei] (1217AD, 613AH)
- Figure 516 (Zahiriyah Madrasah, Aleppo, Syria. Border round entrance, top of arch) from [hill] (1223AD, 619AH)
- Figure 56 (Zayn al-Din Yusuf, Cairo, Egypt. Window grille) from [hill2] (1298AD, 697AH)
- Thesaurus Islamicus (Zayn al-Din Yusuf, Cairo, Egypt. Blind lattice window on drum of dome,) from [pc] (1298AD, 697AH)
- Dick Osseman's web site (Sivas Sifaiye Madrasah, Turkey, curious colouring) from [pc]
- E.3841:6-1938 (Cairo, Egypt. Sketchbook by James Wild) from [vami]
- Figure 196, page 200 (Cairo, Egypt. Example of Pierced Windows (Qamariyyah) After Prisse d'Avennes, No coloring in original) from [briggs]
- Figure 5.6.5 (Without interlacing) from [gands]
- Page 172 from [abas]
- Page 33 from [wade]
- Page 64 (Casa da la Condesa Lebrija, Seville, Spain) from [field4]
- Page 86 from [wade]
- Pages 31 (al-Hakim, Cairo, Egypt) from [hessemer]
- Pages 31 (highly decorated: Mosaic floor Baptistery Pisa, 12th century) from [hessemer]
- Photo by David Wade: SPA 2303/2707 (Alcazar, Seville, Spain) from [wadei]
- Plate 18 from [bourgoin]
- Vol 1, page 215, top from [paccard]