Bourgoin, Plate 69
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *632 (p6m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 15°.
- Contains one regular hexagon.
- Contains one regular 12-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 60°.
- There are four non-regular reflective tiles.
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has no finite interlace and one infinite interlace.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 349 polygons.
- Plate 69 (The Great Mosque, Damascus, Syria) from [bourgoin]
- Page 82 (The Mosque of al-Nasir Muhammad, Egypt) from [broug]
- Internet photo 211 (Mosque D'el-Bordeyny) from [d-avennes]
- Page 167 from [abas]
- Figure 78a from [elsaid]
Collections of similar tilings