Bourgoin, Plate 91
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- Gold star pattern(photo).
Dynamic build of this pattern.
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *632 (p6m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 15°.
- Contains one regular hexagon.
- Contains one regular 8-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 90°.
- Contains one regular 12-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 60°.
- There are 6 non-regular reflective tiles and two reflective pairs.
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has no finite interlace and two infinite interlaces.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 529 polygons.
- Page 54, with 2 colours of interlacing (Mosaic wall decoration from the Mosque of Sultan az-Zahir Bibars, 1266-69, Egypt) from [hessemer]
- Plate 91 from [bourgoin]
- Page 132 from [critchlow]
- Page 201 from [abas]
Collections of similar tilings