Bourgoin, Plate 93
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *632 (p6m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 30°.
- Contains two equilateral triangles.
- Contains one regular four-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 60°.
- Contains one regular 12-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 90°.
- There are three non-regular reflective tiles.
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has two finite interlaces and no infinite interlace.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 347 polygons.
- Plate 40, Figure 76a (Dome of the Rock, Jerusalem) from [elsaid]
- Photo 252, from Internet source (ceiling: 12-sided stars, various dates, with colour) from [d-avennes]
- Plate 115 (Qur`an Rasid 81, National Library & Archives of Egypt) from [lings]
- Dick Osseman's web site (The Great Mosque, Damascus, ceiling, Syria) from [pc]
- Plate 93 from [bourgoin]
- Page 164 from [abas]
- Page 90 from [wade]
- Page 45, but that has imperfections from [d-avennes]
Collections of similar tilings