Bourgoin, Plate 94
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 30°.
- Contains three equilateral triangles.
- Contains one regular four-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 60°.
- Contains one regular four-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 120°.
- Contains one regular 12-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 90°.
- There are four non-regular reflective tiles.
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has two finite interlaces and no infinite interlace.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 522 polygons.
- Vol 1, Plate 30 (Cairo: side of minbar, mosque of As-Salih Tala'i, Egypt) from [creswell]
- Figure 248 (Turkey: Bursa, Muradiye, tomb of Sultan Murad II, eaves of porch) from [aslanapa]
- Internet photo 294 (Cairo: side of minbar, mosque of As-Salih Tala'i), Egypt) from [d-avennes]
- National Library of Cairo, 1334 (Egypt) from [pc]
- Page 99 (The Tomb of Bibi Jawindi) from [broug]
- Plate 94 (The 12-sided figure does not have rotational symmetry) from [bourgoin]
- Page 279 from [abas]
- Figure 76b from [elsaid]
Collections of similar tilings