Bourgoin, Plate 100
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *632 (p6m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 60°.
- Contains one regular two-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 60°.
- Contains one regular hexagon.
- Contains one regular 6-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 60°.
- There are three non-regular reflective tiles.
- The tiling does not satisfy the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 238 polygons.
- Page 216 from [abas]
- Photo EGY0527 (Amir Taz, Cairo, Egypt) from [wadei]
- Plate 100 from [bourgoin]
- Plate 88, bottom (Location uncertain, Egypt. Couvent des Derviches au Cairo) from [bour0]