Bourgoin, Plate 110
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *632 (p6m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 15°.
- Contains one regular octagon.
- Contains one regular 6-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 45°.
- Contains one regular 12-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 75°.
- There are three non-regular reflective tiles (including one kite) and one reflective pair.
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has no finite interlace and one infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 267 polygons.
- Photo by David Wade: EGY 1407 (Qaytbay, Cairo, Egypt) from [wadei] (1474AD, 878AH)
- Fig 220 (al-Ghuri, Cairo, Egypt. Bronze door) from [wahhab] (1504AD, 909AH)
- Fig 224 (al-Ghuri, Cairo, Egypt. Balustrade of minbar,) from [wahhab] (1504AD, 909AH)
- Page 122, Fig 4.73 (Coban Mustafa Pasha Mosque, Gebze, Turkey) from [broug2] (1523-38AD, 929-44AH)
- Fig 14.6a from [ww]
- Fig 212 (Abu al-'Ila mosque, Cairo, Egypt. Balustrade of minbar) from [wahhab]
- Internet photo 319 (mosque sidi yusuf al-maz woodwork: main outer door: view 15thc) from [d-avennes]
- Photo by David Wade: EGY 1718 (al-Ghuri, Cairo, Egypt) from [wadei]
- Plate 110 from [bourgoin]