Bourgoin, Plate 141
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *632 (p6m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 15°.
- Contains two regular hexagons.
- Contains one regular four-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 120°.
- Contains one regular 6-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 60°.
- Contains one regular 12-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 60°.
- There are three non-regular reflective tiles (including one kite) and two tiles with no mirror image.
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has one finite interlace and one infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 346 polygons.
- Page 197 (Al-Mu'ini, Damietta, Egypt. minbar) from [okane2] (1400-55AD, 802-59AH)
- Page 130 (Shows structure which is not as drawn in wich) from [critchlow]
- Page 206 from [abas]
- Plate 141 from [bourgoin]
Collections of similar tilings