Bourgoin, Plate 166
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is 2*22 (cmm).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 12.85 (π/14)°.
- Contains two regular heptagons.
- Contains one regular 14-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 51.42 (2π/7)°.
- There are 7 non-regular reflective tiles and two tiles with no mirror image.
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has no finite interlace and three infinite interlaces.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 457 polygons.
- Vol 2, Figure 151 (Cairo: minbar, mosque 'Abd al-Gani al-Fakhri, Egypt) from [wahhab]
- Thesaurus Islamicus M2270 (al-Rifa'l, Qibla wall, window in south side, Cairo, Egypt) from [pc]
- Thesaurus Islamicus M178 (Jamali Yusuf, Qibla wall, minbar, Cairo, Egypt) from [pc]
- Plate 166 from [bourgoin]
Collections of similar tilings