Bourgoin, Plate 167
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
Revised: Graphic revised, v14
For an alternative version of this pattern, see Variant of Bourgoin Plate 167.
- The symmetry group of the tiling is 2*22 (cmm).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 25.71 (π/7)°.
- Contains two regular heptagons.
- Contains one regular 7-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 77.14 (3π/7)°.
- Contains one regular 14-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 51.42 (2π/7)°.
- There are 7 non-regular reflective tiles and one reflective pair.
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has no finite interlace and one infinite interlace.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 400 polygons.
- Vol 2, Figure 151 (Cairo: doors of minbar, mosque 'Abd al-Gani al-Fakhri, Egypt) from [wahhab]
- Plate 167 from [bourgoin]
- Page 190 from [critchlow]
- Page 321 and Page 327 from [abas]
Collections of similar tilings