Bourgoin, Plate 178
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *2222 (pmm).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 36°.
- Contains 7 regular pentagons.
- Contains one regular 10-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 108°.
- There are three non-regular reflective tiles (including one kite).
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has one finite interlace and two infinite interlaces with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 265 polygons.
- vol 2, page 257, Figure 254 (Imam Yahya, Mosul, Iraq) from [sarre] (1239AD, 636AH)
- Page 199, top (Muradiye Mosque, Bursa, Turkey) from [degeorge2] (1424-6AD, 827-9AH)
- Page 337 from [abas]
- Plate 178 from [bourgoin]
Collections of similar tilings
Patterns using same tiles: 23