Western tower, Kharqan
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is 3*3 (p31m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 60°.
- There is one non-regular reflective tile.
- The tiling does not satisfy the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 55 polygons.
- Figure 4.20 and Photo 4.15 (Western tower, Kharqan, Iran) from [abas] (1093AD, 485AH)
- Figure 51, Plate 28 (Western tower, Kharqan, Iran) from [elsaid] (1093AD, 485AH)
- Figure 559 (Western tower, Kharqan, Iran) from [hill] (1093AD, 485AH)
- (Hamadan, Gonbad-e Alaviyan, Iran) from [pc]