(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *632 (p6m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 60°.
- Contains one equilateral triangle.
- Contains one regular hexagon.
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has no finite interlace and one infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 52 polygons.
- Page 110, Fig 4.41 (Manuscript from Shiraz, Iran) from [broug2] (1527AD, 933AH)
- Figure 3-18c (Roman mosaic, Trieste, Italy) from [pajares]
- Pl 209 (a,b) (Trieste, Volubilis) from [balmelle]
- Tiling 22.214.171.124 (Known to the Greeks!) from [myers]
- Vol 1, page 127 (Taybad, Tomb of Zein al-Din, Iran) from [iran]