(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 45°.
- Contains three squares.
- Contains one regular 8-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 45°.
- There are five non-regular reflective tiles.
- The tiling satisfies the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is not edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 271 polygons.
- Page26, top (Alcazar, Seville, Spain. Re-drawn to make much more regular) of Robert Field. Geometric Patterns from Islamic Art and Architecture, Tarquin Publications, 1998. ISBN 189961822. [field4]