Tiling on figure 2.5.4 (f) on page 85
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *632 (p6m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 60°.
- Contains one equilateral triangle.
- Contains one regular hexagon.
- Contains one regular 6-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 60°.
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has one finite interlace and no infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 65 polygons.
- Figure 2.5.4 (f) from [gands]
- Figure 4 (m) from [myers]
- Photo by David Wade: SPA 2017x (Great Mosque, Cordova, Spain) from [wadei]
- page 81(c) (Version with interlacing) from [wade]