Tiling of Figure 2.5.4 (p) on page 85
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *632 (p6m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 40°.
- Contains one regular three-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 40°.
- Contains one regular 18-gon.
- The tiling does not satisfy the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 36 polygons.
- Figure 4 (g) of Joseph S. Myers. Tiling with Regular Star Polygons, Eureka 56 (March 2004), 20-27, 2004. [myers] Available on Internet.
Collections of similar tilings