Tiling on figure 2.5.4 (q), Uniform tiling with corners which are not vertices
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is 442 (p4).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 18°.
- Contains one regular pentagon.
- Contains two regular four-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 18°.
- The tiling does not satisfy the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 64 polygons.
- Figure 4 (q) of Joseph S. Myers. Tiling with Regular Star Polygons, Eureka 56 (March 2004), 20-27, 2004. [myers] Available on Internet.
Collections of similar tilings