Tile (9².6), page 84
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *632 (p6m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 20°.
- Contains one regular enneagon.
- Contains one regular 6-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 80°.
- The tiling does not satisfy the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 40 polygons.
- Figure 4 (e) of Joseph S. Myers. Tiling with Regular Star Polygons, Eureka 56 (March 2004), 20-27, 2004. [myers] Available on Internet.
Collections of similar tilings