(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is 4*2 (p4g).
- Contains two squares.
- There is one non-regular reflective tile.
- The tiling does not satisfy the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is not edge-to-edge.
- The tiling satisfies the two-polygon condition.
- As drawn, contains about 59 polygons.
- Photo by David Wade: IND 0809 (Fatehpur Sikri, India) from [wadei] (1565-1605AD, 972-1014AH)
- Photo by David Wade: IND 0404 (Agra Fort, India) from [wadei] (1573AD, 980AH)
- Photo by David Wade: IND 1019 (Maharajah's Palace, Jaipur, India) from [wadei] (1729-32AD, 1141-5AH)
- IS.1052:15-1883 (Agra, India. Drawing) from [vami]
- IS.1052:9-1883 (Agra, India. Drawing) from [vami]
- PP Class 71, [p4g,c4,d1], IH Class 71 from [dawes]
- Page 22 (Shrine, Mashhad, Iran. Also found in Kashan carpets and in one of the old houses at Abyaneh, near Kashan) from [shafai]
- Page 335 from [abas]