(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *632 (p6m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 30°.
- Contains one regular 6-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 60°.
- There is one non-regular reflective tile.
- The tiling does not satisfy the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- The tiling satisfies the two-polygon condition.
- As drawn, contains about 113 polygons.
- IS.1052:50-1883 (Agra, India. Drawing) from [vami]
- PP Class 139, [p6m,d6,d1], IH Class 32 from [dawes]
- Plate 14a (Drawing) from [stronge]
- Vol 2, page 34 (Chehel Sotoun Palace, Isfahan, Iran. Transferred from Qotbieh Mosque) from [iran]