Amar Singh Gate, Red Fort
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *632 (p6m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 30°.
- Contains one regular two-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 60°.
- Contains one regular 6-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 60°.
- There is one non-regular reflective tile (including one kite).
- The tiling satisfies the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 131 polygons.
- Page 259 (Amar Singh Gate, Red Fort, Agra, India) from [degeorge2] (17th century AD)
- Page 177 from [abas]
- Page 31 from [wade]
- Photo by David Wade: TRA 0229 (Shah-i-Zinda, Samarkand, Central Asia) from [wadei]
- Vol2, page 24 (Tomb of Sultan Ata Bakhsh, Kashan, Iran) from [iran]
- Vol2, page 28 (Tabrizis' mosque, Kashan, Iran) from [iran]