Bourgoin, Plate 41
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *632 (p6m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 15°.
- Contains two regular two-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 60°.
- Contains one regular 12-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 60° - composed of kites.
- There are two non-regular reflective tiles (including 2 kites) and two reflective pairs.
- The tiling does not satisfy the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 257 polygons.
- Plate 31 (Sultan Hasan mosque, Cairo, Egypt) from [bour0] (1356-61AD, 757-62AH)
- Figure 70 from [elsaid]
- From Tony Lee (Occurs as wooden lattice in Central Asia and Middle East) from [pc]
- Page 131 from [critchlow]
- Page 198 from [abas]
- Plate 41 from [bourgoin]
- Plate 98 (bottom) and plate 105 from [bourgoin]