(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 45°.
- Contains one square.
- There is one non-regular reflective tile.
- The tiling does not satisfy the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- The tiling satisfies the two-polygon condition.
- As drawn, contains about 69 polygons.
- Internet photo, LACMA (No location, Tile, Iran. (M.2002.1.177)) from [pc] (1175-1325AD, 570-725AH)
- PP Class 96, [p4m,d4,d2], IH Class 75 from [dawes]
- Page 221 from [abas]
- Page 245 (Tomb of Shah Yusup Gardiz, Multan, Pakistan) from [degeorge2]
- Page 34(d) from [wade]
- Page 76 (top) from [cahier]
- Plates 8a and 15b (Agra, India) from [stronge]