(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 45°.
- Contains one regular octagon.
- Contains one regular 8-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 90°.
- There are two non-regular reflective tiles.
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has no finite interlace and two infinite interlaces with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 200 polygons.
- Page 257, Fig. 126b (Ghiyathiyya madrasah, Khargird, Iran) from [bonner] (1438-44AD, 841-7AH)
- Generalife (Generalife, Granada, Spain. Ceiling of the portico of the north pavilion) from [pc]
- Page 26 from [cahier]
- Photo by David Wade: SPA 0305 (Alhambra, Spain) from [wadei]
- Vol 2 page 316 (The Sttiniya, Marrakesh, Morocco) from [paccard]