Cahier and Martin, page 33
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 45°.
- Contains one regular 8-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 90°.
- There are three non-regular reflective tiles.
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has no finite interlace and one infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 211 polygons.
- Page 33 of Charles Cahier and Arthur Martin. 376 Decorative Allover Patterns from Historic Tilework and Textiles, Dover, 1868. ISBN 048626146. [cahier]
Collections of similar tilings