Cahier and Martin, page 36
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is 442 (p4).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 45°.
- Contains two regular 8-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 90°.
- There is one non-regular reflective tile and one tile with no mirror image.
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has no finite interlace and one infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 120 polygons.
- Page 36 (Original in three colours, black, grey and white, with all stars) of Charles Cahier and Arthur Martin. 376 Decorative Allover Patterns from Historic Tilework and Textiles, Dover, 1868. ISBN 048626146. [cahier]
Collections of similar tilings