(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 45°.
- Contains two squares.
- There is one non-regular reflective tile.
- The tiling does not satisfy the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 101 polygons.
- Photo by Fernando Peres Rodrigues (Bibi-Khanym, Samarkand, Central Asia) from [pc] (1404AD, 806AH)
- Photo by David Wade: IND 0904 (Fatehpur Sikri, India) from [wadei] (1565-1605AD, 972-1014AH)
- IS.1052:15-1883 (Agra, India. Drawing) from [vami]
- Plate 15a (Agra, India) from [stronge]