Qutab Mosque, Delhi
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *632 (p6m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 30°.
- Contains one regular three-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 60° - composed of kites.
- Contains one regular 6-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 60°.
- There are two non-regular reflective tiles (including one kite).
- The tiling does not satisfy the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 95 polygons.
- Photo by David Wade: IND 0120 (Qutab Mosque, Delhi, India) from [wadei] (1206AD, 602AH)
- (Fatehpur Sikri, Salim Chishti's Tomb, India) from [smith2] (1581AD, 989AH)
- IS.1052:27-1883 (Cairo, Egypt. Agra, India. Drawing) from [vami]
- IS.1052:3-1883 (Agra, India. Drawing) from [vami]
- Photo by David Wade: IND 0235 (Red Fort, Delhi, India) from [wadei]
- Photo from Charles Cecil (Fatehpur Sikri, India) from [pc]
- Plate 8b (Agra, India) from [stronge]