(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is 2*22 (cmm).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 9°.
- Contains two regular 8-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 90°.
- Contains one regular 10-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 72°.
- There are 8 non-regular reflective tiles (including 2 kites) and three reflective pairs.
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has one finite interlace and no infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 563 polygons.
- Andalucia photograph (Alhambra museum, Spain. Colour from the original) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]