Bourgoin, Plate 120
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
Revised: Metrics from AJL
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *632 (p6m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 5°.
- Contains one regular 9-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 70°.
- Contains one regular 12-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 60°.
- There are 6 non-regular reflective tiles.
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has no finite interlace and one infinite interlace.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 389 polygons.
- Vol 2, page 170 (/2) (By Maallem Houcine, Morocco) from [paccard]
- Vol 2, Plate 95 (Bronze-plated doors of Khanaq and mausoleum of Baybars al-Gashankir (1306-1310), Egypt) from [creswell]
- Vol 2, Figure 79, p57 (Bronze doors of mosque al-H-j-b, Egypt) from [wahhab]
- Plate 120 from [bourgoin]
Collections of similar tilings