Bourgoin, Plate 120
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *632 (p6m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 5°.
- Contains one regular 9-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 70°.
- Contains one regular 12-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 60°.
- There are 6 non-regular reflective tiles (including 2 kites).
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has no finite interlace and one infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 389 polygons.
- Photo by David Wade: TUR 0812 (Sahir Madrasah, Kayseri, Turkey) from [wadei] (1268AD, 666AH)
- Photo by David Wade: TUR 0913 (Dundar Bek Madrasah, Egridir, Turkey) from [wadei] (1302AD, 701AH)
- Vol 2, Plate 95 (Baybars al-Gashankir, Cairo, Egypt. Bronze-plated doors) from [creswell] (1306-10AD, 705-9AH)
- Page 268 (Shaykh Karim al-Din al-Burdayni, Cairo, Egypt. ceiling) from [okane2] (1349-55AD, 749-56AH)
- Page 176, Fig 6.24 (Bou Inania Madrasah, Fez, Morocco) from [broug2] (1351-6AD, 751-7AH)
- Photo by David Wade: EGY 0632 (Sultan Hasan, Cairo, Egypt) from [wadei] (1356AD, 757AH)
- Page 177, Fig 6.25 (Abd al-Rahman Katkhuda, Cairo, Egypt. Wooden painted ceiling of Sabil-kuttab) from [broug2] (1744AD, 1157AH)
- Plate 120 from [bourgoin]
- Vol 2, Figure 79, p57 (Location uncertain, Egypt. Bronze doors of mosque al-H-j-b) from [wahhab]
- Vol 2, page 170 (/2) (Morocco. By Maallem Houcine, ) from [paccard]
Collections of similar tilings