Bourgoin, Plate 15 (top)
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *632 (p6m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 30°.
- Contains one regular three-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 90°.
- Contains one regular 6-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 90°.
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has no finite interlace and one infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 71 polygons.
- Figure 20 (Alaaddin Mosque, Konya, Turkey. Minbar) from [aslanapa] (1155AD, 549AH)
- Figure 87 (Sultan Han, Konya-Aksaray road, Turkey) from [aslanapa] (1229AD, 626AH)
- Fig 11.8a from [ww]
- Page 15 (top) from [bourgoin]
- Page 153 (Angles can be varied) from [abas]
- Page 501, Figure 14 (Drawn with up/down interlacing) from [calvert]