John Rigby's Photo number 179
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 45°.
- Contains one regular two-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 45°.
- Contains one regular octagon.
- There is one non-regular reflective tile.
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has one finite interlace and no infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 97 polygons.
- High quality colour photograph, 179 (Seville, Spain) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]