Ceiling, Amir Taz Palace, Cairo
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 45°.
- Contains five regular octagons.
- There are two non-regular reflective tiles (including one dart).
- The tiling does not satisfy the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is not edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 235 polygons.
- Creswell Archive, Photo ICR0273 (Amir Taz, Cairo, Egypt. Ceiling, Archnet, B and W print) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]