Bourgoin, Plate 137
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *632 (p6m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 1°.
- Contains one regular 12-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 60°.
- Contains one regular 18-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 44°.
- There are 8 non-regular reflective tiles (including 2 kites) and two reflective pairs.
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has no finite interlace and one infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 712 polygons.
- Vol 2, Figure 129 (Barquq, Cairo, Egypt) from [wahhab] (1384AD, 785AH)
- Fig 16.1 photo, Fig 16.7 from [ww]
- Figure 142 (Decorated door) from [clevenot]
- Page 179 from [abas]
- Plate 137 (No colour) from [bourgoin]
Collections of similar tilings