(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 15°.
- Contains one regular 8-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 120°.
- Contains one regular 12-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 105°.
- There are four non-regular reflective tiles (including 2 kites).
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has two finite interlaces and no infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 358 polygons.
- Page 196, bottom (Oljaito's mausoleum, Sultaniyeh, Iran) from [dury] (1307-13AD, 706-12AH)
- Figure 73 (Sunqur Sa'di, Cairo, Egypt) from [hill2] (1315AD, 714AH)
- Plate 62 (Shah-i-Zinda, Samarkand, Central Asia) from [hrbas] (1360AD, 761AH)
- Figure 110 (Khoja Ahmad Yassavi complex, Turkestan, Central Asia. Entrance of mausoleum) from [hill] (1397AD, 799AH)
- Plate 64 (Sanctuary of Abd Allah Ansari, Gazurgah, Afghanistan, Central Asia. Cut glazed tile mosaic) from [seherr] (1428AD, 831AH)
- Photo by David Wade: TRA 0916 (Lab-i-Hawz complex, Bukhara, Central Asia) from [wadei] (1514AD, 920AH)
- Photo by David Wade: IND 0331 (Agra Fort, India) from [wadei] (1573AD, 980AH)
- Part 3, Plate LXXVIII (Fatehpur Sikri, The Large Baths, India) from [smith2] (1581AD, 989AH)
- Photo by David Wade: IND 0618 (Akbar's mausoleum, Sikandra, India) from [wadei] (1613AD, 1022AH)
- Plate 74 (Itimad-ud-Daula's Tomb, Agra, India. Base of kiosk on roof) from [volwah] (1622-8AD, 1031-7AH)
- Flickr photo by Zahid Ali Khan (Masjid, Thatta, Pakistan. Wood Carving ) from [pc] (1647AD, 1057AH)
- Photo by David Wade: TRA 0219 (Shah-i-Zinda, Samarkand, Central Asia) from [wadei]
- Vol3, Figure 99 (The Mosalla, Mashhad, Iran. Open space for public prayer) from [iran]