(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *632 (p6m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 15°.
- Contains one regular 6-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 90°.
- There are two non-regular reflective tiles.
- The tiling does not satisfy the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 257 polygons.
- Page 234, Fig 97b (Great Mosque, Bayburt, Turkey) from [bonner] (1220-35AD, 616-32AH)
- Page 234, Fig 97b (Cifte Minare madrasah, Erzurum, Turkey) from [bonner] (1250-1300AD, 647-99AH)
- Page 246, right (Tomb of Shams al-Din Tabrizi, Multan, Pakistan) from [degeorge2] (1276AD, 674AH)
- Page 234, Fig 97b (Ahi Serafettin mosque, Ankara, Turkey) from [bonner] (1289-90AD, 687-8AH)
- Photo by David Wade: TUR 1130 (Mausoleum of Shehzade Mehmet, Istanbul, Turkey) from [wadei] (1557AD, 964AH)
- Photo by David Wade: IND 0336 (Agra Fort, India) from [wadei] (1573AD, 980AH)
- Photo by David Wade: IND 1006 (Maharajah's Palace, Jaipur, India) from [wadei] (1700AD, 1112AH)
- Photo from Richard Henry (Fatehpur Sikri) from [pc]