Bourgoin, Plate 132
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 3.75°.
- Contains one regular 12-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 52.5°.
- Contains one regular 16-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 52.5°.
- There are 11 non-regular reflective tiles (including 2 kites) and two reflective pairs.
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has two finite interlaces and one infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 676 polygons.
- Figure 112 (al-Mu'ayyad, Cairo, Egypt. Bronze door) from [wahhab] (1420AD, 823AH)
- Photo by David Wade: EGY 1234 (al-Mu'ayyad, Cairo, Egypt) from [wadei] (1420AD, 823AH)
- Fig 11.6c photo from [ww]
- Page 256 from [abas]
- Plate 132 from [bourgoin]
Collections of similar tilings