Tomb of Moulay Ishmael, Meknes
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 22.5°.
- Contains one regular octagon.
- Contains one regular 8-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 45°.
- Contains one regular 16-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 45°.
- There are 6 non-regular reflective tiles.
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has no finite interlace and one infinite interlace.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 313 polygons.
Collections of similar tilings