Agra Fort, Agra
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *632 (p6m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 30°.
- Contains 7 regular three-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 90°.
- Contains two regular 6-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 90°.
- Contains one regular 12-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 60°.
- There is one non-regular reflective tile.
- The tiling does not satisfy the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 197 polygons.
- Photo from David Wade of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21 century . [pc]
Collections of similar tilings