Alhambra, El Mexuar,
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
Four short carved and painted wooden beams between the four corners of the central lantern and the outer walls.
- The symmetry group of the tiling is 4*2 (p4g).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 45°.
- Contains one square.
- Contains two regular octagons.
- There are two non-regular reflective tiles.
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has no finite interlace and one infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 182 polygons.
- Photo from Nick Crossling (Alhambra, El Mexuar, Spain. Little colour in original, plaster panel) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]