(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 9°.
- Contains one regular four-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 126°.
- Contains one regular five-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 72°.
- Contains one regular 8-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 72°.
- There are two non-regular reflective tiles and one reflective pair.
- The tiling satisfies the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 207 polygons.
- From Daud Sutton (Koran, Cairo, Egypt. Pattern from Cairo archives) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]
Collections of similar tilings